MUL vs KAR Live Score starts on 02:00 PM IST. Here on Thesportsmag.com you can find all Live Score, Highlights, Upcoming matches, Fixtures, News etc.
MUL vs KAR Live Score | MUL vs KAR Live Score & Live Streaming | MUL vs KAR Live Score Dream 11 Team | Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad | Dream 11 IPL 2020
MUL vs KAR Live Score Detail
|Match||Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings|
|League||HBL PSL 2020|
|Date||14th November 2020|
|Time||02:00 PM IST|
|Venue||National Stadium, Karachi.|
MUL vs KAR Squads
Rilee Rossouw, Mohd Irfan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Ravi Bopara, Shahid Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Junaid Khan, Khushdil Shah, Brendan Taylor, Joe Denly, Usman Qadir, Adam Lyth, Shan Masood, Ali Shafiq, Rohail Nazir, Mohd Ilyas, Imran Tahir and Bilawal Bhatti
Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Mohd Amir, Sherfane Rutherford, Imad Wasim, Iftikhar Ahmed, Sharjeel Khan, Cameron Delport, Aamir Yamin, Mohd Rizwan, Umaid Asif, Chadwick Walton, Waqas Maqsood, Usama Mir, Arshad Iqbal, Umer Khan, Wayne Parnell and Awais Zia
MUL vs KAR Dream 11 Probable Lineup
MUL Probable XI:
Moeen Ali, Zeeshan Ashraf (wk), Shan Masood (c), Ravi Bopara, Rohail Nazir, Asad Shafiq, Khushdil Shah, Bilawal Bhatti, Ali Shafiq, Junaid Khan, Usman Qadir
KAR Probable XI:
Babar Azam(C), Sharjeel Khan, Cameron Delport, Mohammed Rizwan, Ifthikhar Ahmed, Chadwick Walton, Chris Jordan, Usama Mir, Waqas Masood, Mohammed Amir, Umaid Asif
The Pakistan Super League (PSL) has helped the country in producing some of the best talents. It has helped the local players to rub shoulders and pick the brains of some of the best players in international cricket. The upcoming edition of the 20-over competition promises to deliver all that. Moreover, the fact that the complete edition of the PSL 2020 will be played in Pakistan, it has blown a different wave of excitement in the country as the iconic cities of Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi and Multan are gearing up to welcome all the units.
The sixth team was acquired by Ali Tareen and the Multan consortium after the previous owners, Schon Group, ended their contract with the PSL.
Following the opening ceremony on February 20, the first match of the tournament will be played between Quetta Gladiators and Islamabad United at National Stadium Karachi.
Pitch & Weather Report
The weather looks promising during the course of the game. There is no chance of precipitation with the temperature being around 30 Degree Celsius during the match time.
The pitch at the National Stadium in Karachi has been equally good for bowling and batting lately. The team batting first always finds it difficult to score quickly. The team which bats sensibly during the middle overs will be massively ahead in the game. However, it will be a fresh wicket and expected to be a good one to bat on, especially in the initial phase of the game. The team winning the toss would like to bat first on this wicket as it will be the first T20 game at this venue since March.
Who Will Win Today?
KAR are expected winner of the match.
MUL vs KAR Live Score Top Picks/ Team Batsmen
- Babar Azam has 345 runs this season so far at an average of 49.29 and sitting at the top of the run-scoring chart. He has been in terrific form as he scored at SR of 153.63 in the recent National T20 Cup. He also scored 133 runs against Zimbabwe at a SR of 160.24.
- Sohail Tanvir has 10 wickets for the Sultans, including a 3/26 in the only game he played in Karachi.
- Imran Tahir has also picked up 10 wickets from 8 matches for the Sultans, including the best of 3/28.
- Alex Hales is the second highest run-scorer for the Kings. He has 239 runs at an average of almost 60 with a SR of 156.2.
- Shan Masood is the top-scorer for Multan Sultans with 253 runs at an average of 31.6 and a strike rate of over 128.4. He scored an unbeaten half century in the practice match before the playoffs.
- Rilee Rossouw is behind him with an average of 47.2 and a strike rate of 154.9 with a century to his name as well.
MUL vs KAR Dream11 Team
Here, we will be providing a small league team for MUL vs KAR Dream11 match and will discuss what should keep in mind while creating small or grand league teams. We will be going with some numbers which would be more than evident while creating fantasy teams.