Virat Kohli, the skipper of the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) has often failed as a skipper as his side is still to clinch the winning title of the Indian Premier League (IPL). Also, in IPL 2020, the side started incredibly but was defeated in their second game of the season played against the Kings XI Punjab (KXIP).
As a consequence, the side has been subjected to vast criticism and Kohli has been dragged as well as the skipper holds the major blame for blows. Despite losing and not being blooming yet, Kohli is also to score in the ongoing season and can be one of the run-scoring assets for his team.
However, he has some incredible records against the Mumbai Indians (MI) that are listed below:
Here are Virat Kohli’s records against the Mumbai Indians
- He is the only player to register in all RCB vs MI matches. The sides have collided twenty-five teams till IPL’s inaugural edition and surprisingly, Kohli has featured in all of the RCB’s games played against Rohit Sharma’s side. They are in combat in Dubai today (28th September) registering their twenty-sixth match together.
- However, being registered in all twenty-five matches, Kohli has got a chance to bat in twenty-four and missed a single game to bat. In the played matches, he has scored 625 runs at an average of 29.76.
- He has smashed three half-centuries against Indians. 92* being his highest score against them, his strike rate is 130.21 in these 24 innings played.
- It is to be noted that the player has failed to score a single fifty in the 2015 season. Being fabulous against Sharma’s outfit, Kohli’s last duck was when two teams last met at Dubai, six years back.
- Adding further, that New Zealand’s pacer Mitchell McClenaghan has dismissed him four times in his last ten innings. It is to see if Indians will contest him this season to challenge Royal’s skipper.