NGH vs FYB Live Score starts on 10:00 AM IST. Here on Thesportsmag.com you can find all Live Score, Highlights, Upcoming matches, Fixtures, News etc.
NGH vs FYB Live Score | NGH vs FYB Live Score Live Score & Live Streaming | NGH vs FYB Live Score Dream 11 Team | Nangahar Province v Faryab Province | Afghan One-Day Cup 2020
NGH vs FYB Live Score Detail
|Match||Nangahar Province v Faryab Province|
|League||Afghan One-Day Cup 2020|
|Date||16th August 2020|
|Time||10:00 AM IST|
|Venue||Mis Ainak Cricket ground|
Nangahar Province v Faryab Province Squads
Nangarhar Province Squad
Shawkat Zaman (C), Tariq Stanekzai, Qari Fitrat, Bahir Mahboob, Abdul Rahimzai, Tahir Adil, Batin Shah, Ibrahim, Abdullah Adil, Abid Mohammadi, Zubaid Akbari, Tamim, Ishaq Mohammadi, Bahar Ali, Wali Agha and Nasir Omar, Akbar Musazai, Majid Alam, Arif Khan.
Faryab Province Squad
Murad Ali (C), Zahid Zakhel, Juma Gul, Fazal Haq, Ibrahim Safi, Ejaz Ahmad, Zuhaib, Abdul Hadi, Abdul Basit, Khairullah, Eid Mohammad, Rustam, Hidayatullah, Hayatullah, Nemat, Bilal, Ezza
Nangahar Province v Faryab Province Dream 11 Probable Lineup
Nangarhar Province Playing 11:
Ishaq Mohammadi (WK), Shawkat Zaman, Abid Mohammadi, Bahir Shah, Tariq Stanikzai, Arif Khan, Nasir Omar, Zubaid Akbari, Batin Shah, Ibrahim Rahimzai, Wali Agha
Faryab Province Playing 11:
Murad Ali (WK), Zahid Zakhel, Hidayatullah, Abdul Basit, Fazal Haq, Juma Gul, Ezzat, Zuhaib, Khairullah, Saleem Safi, Rustam
Afghan One-Day Cup 2020
Afghan One Day Cup starts on 13 August. The tournament will be played at two venues in Khost province, Khost Provincial Cricket Stadium and Mis-e Ainak Private Cricket Stadium from August 13 to 22.
Pitch & Weather Report
While the temperature will be around 28 degrees Celsius, there is a 40 per cent chance of rainfall on Sunday.
Spinners have enjoyed bowling on this track as they would on any other subcontinent track. However, it is the batsmen who have found a great amount of support from the pitch.
Average first innings score: 230 (First 5 matches)
Record of teams chasing: Won – 3, Lost – 2, Tied – 0
Who Will Win Today?
FYB are expected winner of the match.
Team News NGH vs FYB
- Nangarhar Province won their previous match against Maidan Wardak Province by 84 runs.
- Nasir Omar and Zubaid Akbari will open the inning for Nangarhar Province.
- Bahir Shah, Tariq Stanikzai and Shawkat Zaman will handle the middle order batting lineup of Nangarhar Province.
- Bahir Shah, Shawkat Zaman and Tariq Stanikzai perform well in batting department in last match against Maidan Wardak Province. He scored 101, 46 & 37 runs.
- Batin Shah picks 5 wickets in last match against Maidan Wardak Province.
- Tariq Stanikzai picks 2 wickets in last match against Maidan Wardak Province.
- Zubaid Akbari, Tariq Stanikzai, Abdullah Adil, Batin Shah and Ibrahim Rahimzai are the key bowlers of Nangarhar Province.
- Faryab Province won their previous match against Kandahar Province by 20 runs.
- Juma Gul and Ezat Barakzai will open the inning for Faryab Province.
- Zahid Zakhail, Hidayat, Haji Murad Muradi and Ijaz will handle the middle order batting lineup of Faryab Province.
- Zahid Zakhail perform well in batting department in last match Kandahar Province. He scored 100 runs.
- Zahid Zakhail picks 4 wickets in previous match against Kandahar Province.
- Mohammad Saleem picks 3 wickets in previous match against Kandahar Province.
- Fazal Haque picks 2 wickets in previous match against Kandahar Province.
- Juma Gul, Ezzat, Mohammad Saleem, Fazal Haq, Zuhaib and Saleem Safi are the key bowlers of Faryab Province.
NGH vs FYB Captain Picks
Captain Options – Fazal Haq, Tariq Stanikzai
Vice-Captain Options – Zahid Zakhel, Batin Shah
Key Players of NGH vs FYB
- Bahir Shah
- Tariq Stanikzai
- Arif Khan
- Nasir Omar
- Zubaid Akbari
- Batin Shah
- Ibrahim Rahimzai
- Wali Agha
- Abdul Basit
- Fazal Haq
- Juma Gul
- Saleem Safi
NGH vs FYB Dream11 Team
Here, we will be providing a small league team for NGH vs FYB Dream11 match and will discuss what should keep in mind while creating small or grand league teams. We will be going with some numbers which would be more than evident while creating fantasy teams.