MS W vs PS W Live Score starts on 011:00 AM IST. Here on Thesportsmag.com you can find all Live Score, Highlights, Upcoming matches, Fixtures, News etc.
MS W vs PS W Live Score | MS W vs PS W Live Score & Live Streaming | MS W vs PS W Live Score Dream 11 Team | Melbourne Stars Women and Perth Scorchers Women | Dream 11 IPL 2020
[match-detail series_id=2678 match_id=49636 status=UPCOMING show_sections=show_score_card,show_partnerships,show_graphs,show_teams,show_commentary]
MS W vs PS W Live Score Detail
|Melbourne Stars Women and Perth Scorchers Women
|Rebel WBBL 2020
|25th November 2020
|11:00 AM IST
|North Sydney Oval, Sydney.
MS W vs PS W Squads
Melbourne Stars Women
Meg Lanning, Nat Sciver, Mignon du Preez, Elyse Villani, Alana King, Annabel Sutherland, Katherine Brunt, Tess Flintoff, Sophie Day, Holly Ferling, Nicole Faltum, Anna Lanning, Erin Osborne, Lucy Cripps and Bhavi Devchand.
Perth Scorchers Women
Sophie Devine (C), Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Nicole Bolton, Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Sarah Glenn, Heather Graham, Amy Jones, Emma King, Beth Mooney, Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo
MS W vs PS W Dream 11 Probable Lineup
Rebel WBBL 2020
The tournament features some of the top talent in women’s cricket, with several international players and Australia’s ICC Women’s T20 World Cup-winning team in action. The build up to this edition included lots of internationals moving from one franchise to the other, promising considerable shake-up to the competition. Ahead of the season, we take a look at some key player signings and how it could impact the franchises.
The best players from around the world have arrived in the rebel WBBL Village in Sydney Olympic Park ahead of Sunday’s opening rebel WBBL|06 matches.
More than 250 players, staff and families will spend the next five weeks inside the Village with the entire 59-game season to be played in Sydney.
Pitch & Weather Report
The forecast is for a rainy and overcast day in the morning. But the weather will improve significantly by the match time and there are no chances of rain at all. The temperature will hover around 22-24 Degrees Celsius.
The surface at the North Sydney Oval has been a decent one for batting. Sydney Sixers chased down 178 in the last match played here and the teams might prefer chasing once again.
Who Will Win Today?
PS W are expected winner of the match.
MS W vs PS W Live Score Top Picks/ Team Batsmen
- Beth Mooney has scored 524 runs in 13 matches at an average of 58.22 and SR of 119.36. She has also scored 4 fifties so far.
- Sophie Devine has amassed 448 runs in 11 innings with a century and three fifties. She has scored these runs at an SR of 130.23 and is coming off two back-to-back half-centuries.
- Sarah Glenn is the highest wicket-taker for the Scorchers with 16 wickets. She has picked two four-wicket hauls as well.
- Taneale Peschel has picked 13 wickets so far in 13 innings and is a decent bowler.
- Natalie Sciver has been in great form with the ball this season picking 18 wickets but she has gone cold with the bat mustering only 194 runs.
- Meg Lanning has smashed 458 runs in 12 innings with as many as six half-centuries and the best score of 77.
- Mignon du Preez has is the second-highest scorer for the Stars with 375 runs to her name in 11 innings.
- Tess Flintoff picked three wickets in the previous game to take her overall tally to 13 wickets.
MS W vs PS W Dream11 Team
Here, we will be providing a small league team for HB W vs PS W Dream11 match and will discuss what should keep in mind while creating small or grand league teams. We will be going with some numbers which would be more than evident while creating fantasy teams.
Note here that Sophie Devine didn’t bowl in the last game and overall has bowled only 21 overs this season picking only 5 wickets. So we have opted against making her captain.
Meg Lanning is a big-match player and can be banked upon to make an impact in this knockout game.