EB vs HCC Live Score starts on 08:30 PM IST. Here on Thesportsmag.com you can find all Live Score, Highlights, Upcoming matches, Fixtures, News etc.
EB vs HCC Live Score | EB vs HCC Live Score Live Score & Live Streaming | EB vs HCC Live Score Dream 11 Team | Empire Blades vs Helsinki Cricket Club | ECS T10 Finland
EB vs HCC Live Score Detail
|Empire Blades vs Helsinki Cricket Club
|ECS T10 Finland
|8th August 2020
|08:30 PM IST
|ICC Academy Cricket Ground
Empire Blades vs Helsinki Cricket Club Squads
Helsinki Cricket Club Squad: Aniketh Pushthay, Abbas Khan, Aminullah Malikzay, Avnish Kumar, Affan Bin Zafar, Akhil Arjunan, Ghulam Abbas Butt, Karthik Pavan Vurubandi, Zakiullah Kamal, Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Amit Singh, Adnan Syed, Abrar Mirza, Amrik Bhatia, Arun Bhatia, Khalid Rahman Mangal, Venkat Swaroop Achuta, Faheem Nellancheri, Abdul Wahid Qureshi, Zahoor Khan, Rakesh Bhatia, Zahidullah Kamal, Gautam Bhaskar and Obaidullah Sadiqui.
Empire Blades Squad: Kushagra Bhatnagar, Jonathan Scamans, Muhammad Imran, Raghavendra Sathyanarayana, Raaz Mohammad, Rahul Agarwal, Vanraaj Padhaal, Amjad Sher, Mahesh Tambe, Ajay Sharma, Bhupesh Khoda, Hemanathan Kumar, Richard Savage, Bipin Khoda and Uday Nandini.
Empire Blades vs Helsinki Cricket Club Dream 11 Probable Lineup
Empire Blades Team Playing XI (Probables) :
Jonathan Scamans, Vanraaj Padhaal, Udaybhaskar Nandini, Amjad Sher, Raghavendra Sathyanarayana, Ravi Kumar, Ajay Sharma/Mahesh Tambe, Muhammad Imran, Bhupesh Khoda, Raaz Muhammad, Hemanathan Kumar.
Helsinki Cricket Club Team Playing Xi (Probables) :
Maneesh Chauhan, Zahidullah Kamal, Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Aniketh Pushtay, Affan Bin Zafar, Faheem Nellancheri, Abdul Wahid-Qureshi, Adnan Syed, Amrik Bhatia, Akhil Arjunan.
ECS T10 Finland
As per the Finland T10 League details, Empire Blades, Greater Helsinki Markhors, Helsinki Cricket Club and SKK Rapids will go head-to-head in a six-match round-robin stage, with the top three teams advancing to the playoffs.
The ECS Finland T10 League 2020 will commence on August 8th at the Kerava National Cricket Ground in Kerawa, Finland. The Finland T10 League will witness four Finnish clubs competing for the title.
The winner of the group round will progress directly to the final of the ECS Finland T10 League, while the other two teams will clash in the Eliminator for the final slot.
Pitch & Weather Report
The weather is forecasted to be clear during the course of the match and with the temperature hovering around 27 Degrees Celsius.
This track at the Kerava has been a batting paradise. The ball is coming on nicely and the batsmen can trust the bounce.
Who Will Win Today?
HCC are expected winner of the match.
Team News EB vs HCC
Empire Blades Team News :
- Vanraj Padhaal and Amjad Sher are expected to open the innings for EB. In the opening game, they stitched a brilliant partnership of 94 runs for the first wicket.
- Jonathan Scamans, Bupesh Khoda and Raghavendra Sathyanarayana played vital knocks in the previous game. They will continue in the middle-order in the next affair as well.
- Muhammad Imran, Ravi Kumar and Raaz Mohammad will be their main wicket-taking bowlers.
- Amjad Sher will be the skipper for Empire Blades and J. Scamans will be their wicket-keeper.
Helsinki Cricket Club Team News :
- Abdul Ahad Qureshi, Maneesh Chauhan and Aniketh Pushthay will look after the top-order of the team. They are quite dominating when it comes down to their batting and are reckoned as big match-winners for HCC.
- Zahidullah Kamal will stand behind the stumps for HCC.
- A. Pushthay, A. Syed and A. Wahid Qureshi will be the all-rounders in the spotlight, who can win the game for their side quite easily on their good days.
- A. Bhatia, A. Arjunan and M. Amjad will take care of the bowling department for Helsinki Cricket Club.
EB vs HCC Dream11 Team
Here, we will be providing a small league team for EB vs HCC Dream11 match and will discuss what should keep in mind while creating small or grand league teams. We will be going with some numbers which would be more than evident while creating fantasy teams.