BKH vs KHO Live Score starts on 10:00 AM IST. Here on Thesportsmag.com you can find all Live Score, Highlights, Upcoming matches, Fixtures, News etc.
BKH vs KHO Live Score | BKH vs KHO Live Score Live Score & Live Streaming | BKH vs KHO Live Score Dream 11 Team | Balkh Province vs Khost Province | Afghan One-Day Cup 2020
BKH vs KHO Live Score Detail
|Match||Balkh Province vs Khost Province|
|League||Afghan One-Day Cup 2020|
|Date||15th August 2020|
|Time||10:00 AM IST|
|Venue||Mis Ainak Cricket ground|
Nangarhar Province vs Maidan Wardak Province Squads
Balkh Province Squad
Khair Mohammad, Kamil, Abdul Sattar, Mohammad Hassan, Ehsan Mandozai, Suliman Arabzai, Jamshed, Asadullah Matani, Mohammad Haleem, Samiullah Salarzai, Farhan Zakhil, Zafar Khan, Abdul Malik-II, Azim Khan, Abdul Razaq, Wasim Mandozai, Ahmadullah, Mohammad Ibrahim.
Khost Province Squad
Shaheen, Naveed Obaid, Rahmanullah Zadran, Mohammadullah, Abdul Rahim Mangal, Sadam Mangal, Aimal Wafa, Shahidullah Kamal, Ziaur Rahman Sharifi, Asghar Atal, Hashim Khalil Gurbaz, Nemat -II, Noor Ahmad, Bakhtar Atal, Ehsan Mangal, Mohammad Naseem, Haseeb ullah
Nangarhar Province vs Maidan Wardak Province Dream 11 Probable Lineup
Balkh Province Playing 11:
Abdul Malik, Zafar Balkh, Farhan Zakhil, Abdul Razaq, Mohammad Hssan, Mohammad Wasim (WK), Abdullah Mazari, Jamshid Khan, Kamil, Mohammad Haleem, Assadullah Matani
Khost Province Playing 11:
Shahidullah, Naveed Obaid, Rahim Mangal, Shaheen, Mohammadullah, Ziaur Rahman , Noor Ahmad, Haseebullah, M Hashum, Rahmanullah , Bakhtar Atal
Afghan One-Day Cup 2020
Afghan One Day Cup starts on 13 August. The tournament will be played at two venues in Khost province, Khost Provincial Cricket Stadium and Mis-e Ainak Private Cricket Stadium from August 13 to 22.
Pitch & Weather Report
The temperatures will hover around 26 degrees Celsius in Khost on Saturday. There is a prediction of rain as well.
The wicket at this venue seems really good for batting. The first game played here didn’t give that indication but 270 runs were scored in the first innings in the second game.
Average 1st innings score: 164 (First two matches considered)
Record of Chasing Teams: Won: 1, Lost: 1
Who Will Win Today?
BKH are expected winner of the match.
Team News BKH vs KHO
- Balkh Province lost their previous match against Kabul Province by 5 wickets.
- Abdul Malik and Zafar Balkh will open the inning for Balkh Province.
- Assadullah Matani, Farah Zakhil and Abdul Razaq will handle the middle order batting lineup of Balkh Province.
- Zafar Balkh score 29 runs in last match against Kabul Province.
- Abdullah Mazari picks 2 wickets in last match against Kabul Province.
- Mohammad Hassan and Assabdullah Matani pick 1-1 wicket in last match against Kabul Province.
- Assadullah Matani, Mohammad Haleem and Jamshed Kahn , Mohammad Hassan and Kamil are the key bowlers of Balkh Province.
- Khost Province won their previous match against Helmand Province by 9 wickets.
- Naveed Obaid and Rahim Mangal will open the inning for Khost Province.
- Shahidullah, Shaheen, Mohammadullah and Ziaur Rahman Shridi will handle the middle order batting lineup of Khost Province.
- Ziaur Rahman, Haseebullah and Noor Ahmad picks 2-2 wickets in last match against Helmand Province.
- Bakhtar Atal picks 4 wickets in last match against Helmand Province.
- Rahim Mangal and Naveed Obaid score 25 & 24 in last match against Helmand Province.
- Ziaur Rahman, Bakhtar Atal, Haseebullah, M Hashum and Noor Ahmad are the key bowlers of Khost Province.
BKH vs KHO Captain Picks
Captain Options: Bakhtarullah Atal, Abdullah Mazari
Vice-Captain Options: Rahim Mangal, Zafar Khan
Key Players of BKH vs KHO
- Mohammad Hssan
- Mohammad Wasim
- Abdullah Mazari
- Jamshid Khan
- Mohammad Haleem
- Farhan Zakhil
- Zafar Balkh
- Ziaur Rahman
- Noor Ahmad
- M Hashum
- Bakhtar Atal
BKH vs KHO Dream11 Team
Here, we will be providing a small league team for BKH vs KHO Dream11 match and will discuss what should keep in mind while creating small or grand league teams. We will be going with some numbers which would be more than evident while creating fantasy teams.